Coach Education: Introduction to Squash Coaching Course
Ulster Squash is running a one day Introduction to Squash Coaching Course (6 hours) in Lisburn on Tuesday 23rd June 2015 in Lisburn Racquets Club. This is a new initiative similar to the shuttle time course run by Ulster Badminton. The course will be largely practical, focusing on the safe and enjoyable delivery of recreational squash to beginners and school pupils. Ideal for teachers whose school has access to squash courts at nearby clubs or sports centres. It is aimed primarily for teachers, assistant coaches, active community coaches, leisure centre staff, parents and volunteers over 16 years who wish to deliver squash in their schools or clubs.
- This is a pilot course and places will be limited to 12 on a first come basis.
- All participants must complete Garda vetting or Access NI before completing the course.
- Cost for the course is £45.
- Cheques payable to Ulster Squash. Send to Ulster Squash Office, 36 Belfast Road, BT27 4AS with contact details asap and no later than Friday 12th June 2015.
- Participants will also receive example lesson plans and will be guided to video resources and useful websites.
- This course is designed to be the first step on the ladder to becoming a coach.
If you are interested in completing the squash course, please contact David Rosenberg, Ulster Squash Club Development & Coaching Officer, via email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.